- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Why can't we be friends?
Actor Ralph Fiennes' debut as a director _ a version of the Shakespeare tragedy "Coriolanus" _ is to premiere at the Berlin International Film Festival in February.
Rapper 50 Cent made a hit song out of talking about how he gets money. Now another rapper wants to get some too _ from 50 Cent.
Ladies of the prestigious Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra modeled chic new concert attire Wednesday _ pinstriped pants and a long black blazer over a white blouse and gray gilet.
Blu-ray reviews of Universal Studios Home Entertainment's Despicable Me and Warner Home Video's Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole
Flo Rida has sold millions when it comes to hit singles, but his albums have yet to get that kind of love from music fans.
Before 2010, Mark Zuckerberg, the 26-year-old co-founder and CEO of Facebook, was primarily known as a mysterious, sweatshirted figure, a Silicon Valley wunderkind familiar mainly to those in tech circles.
A stake has been driven into Thora Birch's New York stage debut.
Reality TV star Richard Hatch is accused of violating his supervised release for a federal tax-evasion sentence by failing to refile his 2000 and 2001 tax returns.