- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
French actress Isabelle Huppert says curiosity has drawn her to Asia and helped her discover the region's innovative talents.
Music startup Rdio has joined several competitors in a crowded field of all-you-can-listen services by taking the time limit off its free trial.
Australian rockers Men at Work lost their final court bid on Friday to prove they did not steal the distinctive flute riff of their 1980s hit "Down Under" from a children's campfire song.
One of the joys of frequent opera-going is the chance now and then to hear an artist take on a role for the first time and score a memorable success.
At 74, Bill Cosby says he doesn't want to dawdle.
In singing of Vegemite, they plundered a kookaburra.
Guest lineups for the Sunday TV news shows:
The upcoming thriller "The Raven" imagines some of Edgar Allen Poe's murder stories playing out in 19th-century Baltimore and the famous American writer joining the hunt for a serial killer taking inspiration from his words.
The British TV crime series "Accused" has been nominated for an International Emmy for best drama, replacing "Sherlock" which was withdrawn from the competition due to a rules violation.