- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
The massive new addition to the world's largest aquarium isn't simply a tank with dolphins leaping to and fro.
The Cannes Film Festival says it will hold a special tribute this year for Jean-Paul Belmondo, the one-time bad-boy of French New Wave cinema.
Cee Lo Green isn't forgetting volunteer firefighters.
Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by the Nielsen Co. for the week of March 21-27. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses:
James Durbin literally lit up the "American Idol" stage.
The unstoppable Betty White is taking on reality TV with a hidden-camera show that turns senior citizens into merry pranksters. NBC has ordered 12 episodes of "Betty White's Off Their Rockers," the working title for a series based on a hit Belgian program that has been produced in other European countries and South Korea.
At a cafe in Brooklyn near his home, playwright Rajiv Joseph locks eyes with an adorable toddler in a fuzzy one-piece jumpsuit.
Baidu Inc., which operates China's leading search engine, said Wednesday it has removed 2.8 million items from an online library after authors complained it was distributing their work without permission.
Paris Hilton, the woman who perfected the art of being famous for being famous, says she has met all of her professional goals.