- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Betty White will join "Saturday Night Live" cast members when they toast Tina Fey with the nation's top humor prize at the Kennedy Center in Washington.
Jimmy Johnson won't be adding the title of sole "Survivor" to his winning resume.
On Monday, Michael Bolton performed what was described as the worst jive in "Dancing With the Stars" history. On Tuesday, he was eliminated from the hit ABC show.
Yo, Snooki is working on a book. Gallery Books announced Wednesday that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, the "Jersey Shore" reality TV star, has a novel called "Shore Thing" scheduled to come out in January. The publisher said the novel will tell of love on the boardwalk, complete with "big hair, dark tans, and fights galore."
The 10-year-old actress who plays Don and Betty Draper's daughter Sally on "Mad Men" is getting a lot of airtime this season, but she's not allowed to see much more than her own scenes.
Conservatives who love hating moviemaker Oliver Stone - one who has never found a particular reason to love America - won't find enough venom to abet their passion against him during his latest movie, "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps." He has gone soft, mushy and sentimental.
Lindsay Lohan is back in rehab. A person close to the actress, who spoke only on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the issue, says the 24-year-old star has entered a rehabilitation facility for the treatment of drug and alcohol addiction. No other details were available.
"Daily Show" host Jon Stewart has won some high-level backing for his "Rally to Restore Sanity" next month in Washington: President Barack Obama.
Singer Liza Minnelli has canceled a concert in Maine because of an illness.