- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
When Roy Sakuma first rounded up ukulele players for a festival at a Waikiki Park, he gathered 50 musicians and had an audience of 100.
Charlie Sheen, who was fired from "Two and a Half Men" in March, aims to launch another hit sitcom _ this time, on his own terms.
German public radio says a dissident Iranian actress was arrested as she prepared to leave for Germany to write a blog for the station about the women's football World Cup.
More than half of emerging nonprofit news sites produce content with a clear ideological bent, according to a study released Monday by the Pew Research Center's Project for Excellence in Journalism.
Jane Fonda says she's been banished from QVC amid concerns about her political past. The network says it was a routine programming change.
An "American Horror Story" is coming to TV.
Candace Nelson plays a judge on the Food Network's reality television show "Cupcake Wars." But now her cupcake company has taken up a legal fight of its own against an upstart business.
The main stage at Ottawa Bluesfest collapsed Sunday night during a Cheap Trick concert as a severe thunderstorm sent the musicians and thousands of fans running for cover. At least five people were injured, one seriously.
Jerry Ragovoy, a songwriter credited with songs made famous by the Rolling Stones, Janis Joplin and others, has died at the age of 80.