- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend says she's the victim of a "smear campaign" and never tried to extort money from the Oscar-winning star.
Don't call it "American Idol." Call it "Extreme Makeover: 'Idol' Edition."
NBC says "30 Rock" is going live this fall.
Ellen DeGeneres is dancing off "American Idol" after one season and Jennifer Lopez is poised to step in.
President Obama on Thursday said the racial firestorm that led to the ouster of a black Agriculture Department official was a "phony controversy" generated by the media. He said his administration overreacted by forcing her out.
Bright Eyes, Cursive and other Nebraska music acts will perform at a concert to raise money to fight a law that would ban the hiring of or renting to illegal immigrants in the Nebraska city of Fremont.
Rascal Flatts has a new home.
Put Angelina Jolie's face on a magazine cover and sales will surely rise. Get her to write a memoir and it would be worth millions. But write a book about her, without her cooperation, and you're taking a chance.
Rapper-turned-underwear model-turned-Oscar-nominated actor Mark Wahlberg has been enshrined in the Hollywood Walk of Fame.