- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Late-night ratings sank over the past three months, despite the attention and extraordinary television created over the winter by the drama of Mr. Leno taking back "The Tonight Show" from Conan O'Brien.
ABC's Christiane Amanpour (AH'-mahn-pore) officially joins the Sunday morning talk world on Aug. 1.
A federal appeals court on Tuesday struck down a government policy that can lead to broadcasters being fined for allowing even a single curse word on live television, saying it is unconstitutionally vague and threatens speech "at the heart of the First Amendment."
Prosecutors on Tuesday dropped a felony burglary charge against actor Rip Torn, clearing the way for him to seek special probation that might settle charges that he broke into a bank while drunk and armed in January.
Tuli Kupferberg, a founding member of the underground rock group and staple of 1960s anti-war protests, the Fugs, has died.
Sela Ward is coming aboard "CSI: NY."
There's more food TV than ever to chew on _ shows featuring barbecue tips, chef smackdowns, easy Italian dishes, sailor-mouthed kitchen bosses, diner dispatches and cakes that look like race cars.
A civil rights activist, a Nobel Peace Prize winner and an actress have been named winners of this year's Freedom Awards.
The woman who was the teenage victim in the Roman Polanski sex case says he is not a threat to anyone and charges should be dismissed.