- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Dreamy vampires, a surly doctor and a rapper in "Recovery" are top winners at the People's Choice Awards.
Mick Karn, bass player in the 1980s group Japan, has died.
Gerry Rafferty, the Scottish singer-songwriter behind hit songs "Baker Street" and "Stuck in the Middle With You," has died. He was 63.
Wisconsin authorities say former talk show host and medical marijuana activist Montel Williams has been cited for possession of drug paraphernalia at General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee.
While many girls dream about Justin Bieber at night, the singing sensation is struggling to fall asleep.
Country singer Kellie Pickler has gotten married. Her label, BNA Records, says in a statement that she wed songwriter Kyle Jacobs on New Year's Day. They held a small ceremony on a private island in the Caribbean.
Football gave NBC a welcome kick last week.
After more than a decade spent guiding several of Marvel Comics' biggest characters as an editor, Axel Alonso has been promoted to editor-in-chief, Marvel Worldwide Inc. said Tuesday.
Julia Stiles will join Dane Cook and Josh Hamilton in a production of Neil LaBute's "Fat Pig" on Broadway this spring.