- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Entertainment_Culture Items
Natalie Portman has a baby boy to go along with her Oscar.
Actress Elizabeth Hurley and businessman Arun Nayar have divorced after four years of marriage.
Charlie Sheen won't get quite the audience he wanted for his $100 million lawsuit over his firing from "Two and a Half Men" _ a judge on Wednesday ruled his case should be handled through private arbitration rather than in a public courtroom.
Some $70 million later, after all the tortured, bloated angst, "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark" is somewhat redeemed by a little special effect that costs just a few bucks.
The stock of popular but unprofitable Internet radio service Pandora Media Inc. increased in its market debut Wednesday, adding to the IPO frenzy that has some watchers talking tech bubble.
The scene would have been hard to imagine three months ago, when Julie Taymor was pushed aside as director of "Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark," an unprecedentedly expensive production whose well-publicized troubles already had made it the butt of late-night jokes.
The Kennedy Center's revival of Stephen Sondheim's musical "Follies" is moving to Broadway this summer.
TV series stars Melissa McCarthy and Joshua Jackson will be early risers on July 14 to announce the nominations for this year's prime-time Emmys.
Sophia Loren says she has used her "thick Neapolitan accent" voice to dub a character in "Cars 2" for the sake of her grandchildren and the late Walt Disney.