- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Environment Items
Mountain View has declared a water shortage emergency as the San Francisco Bay Area city faces the statewide drought.
A new interchange connecting Interstate 85 and Georgia 400 in metro Atlanta is set to open.
Work has started to replace aging wooden decking on a bridge in Petersburg.
Municipal officials and business owners from across Maine are speaking out against a bill that would remove dozens of signs from along the state's highways.
Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has signed legislation geared at cutting air pollution by reducing wood burning in the state.
Rhode Island congressmen say the state is receiving almost $1.5 million in federal grants to improve highway safety.
The state Department of Agriculture is seeking nominations for a program honoring contributions by women to the agriculture, forestry and specialty crop industries.
Federal and state agriculture officials are setting 568 traps across Kansas to detect and prevent the spread of the emerald ash borer.
Bay County officials have approved a plan to deploy artificial reefs near the piers along Panama City Beach.