- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest Environment Items
A $5,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for fatally shooting two wild burros northwest of Phoenix.
Federal Emergency Management Agency officials will not pay a New Jersey town that reimbursed an Army Navy store $185,000 after volunteer firefighters took goods in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
Several bears lie on top of each other, as still as teddy bears, as they gaze out past rusty iron bars. Others pace restlessly. The ground below their metal cages is littered with feces, Krispy Kreme doughnuts, dog food and fruit. They've been kept in these dirty pens since birth, bred for a single purpose: to be killed for their bile.
U.S. Rep. Peter DeFazio has told a Senate hearing that he recognizes there's little hope of enacting a law that puts federal timberlands into a trust as the process to boost logging and timber county revenues in western Oregon.
Gov. Maggie Hassan supports the expansion of natural gas pipeline capacity as a way to ease energy costs in New Hampshire.
Businesses, residents and certain nonprofits in 19 Indiana counties recovering from the November tornado outbreak can receive low-interest federal disaster loans.
An ammonia leak and fire have shut down a beef processing plant in eastern Nebraska, but no employees were injured.
The House approved a wide-ranging public lands bill Thursday that would speed logging of trees burned in last year's massive Rim Fire in California.
The U.S. Bureau of Reclamation is reducing the amount of water that flows out of a reservoir on the Wyoming-Idaho state line.