- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Environmental Protection Agency
Latest Environmental Protection Agency Items
This Rand Paul guy moves, I tell you: a book on the Tea Party last year; a satchel full of so-far vainly introduced legislation, with fetching titles such as the Freedom From Over-Criminalization and Unjust Seizures (FOCUS) Act; and this new book, bubbling with righteous indignation.
The House took a parting shot at what critics say are the Obama administration's policies to discourage coal production Friday by passing a package of bills designed to rein in the Environmental Protection Agency's ability to impose regulations on the struggling industry.
The House took a parting shot at the Obama administration's policies to limit coal emissions Friday by passing a package of bills designed to rein in the Environmental Protection Agency's ability to impose regulations on the struggling industry.
Throughout its history, Chevrolet has offered stylish, affordable and dependable family cars with a little something extra.
Employees at the Environmental Protection Agency were greeted this month with an officewide email containing "Hispanic news you can use!" The message from Susie Goldring, who describes herself as a "management analyst" at the EPA on her LinkedIn profile, was soon leaked to the press.
American energy independence ought to be a no-brainer. The recent Middle East unrest underscores the need for minimizing U.S. reliance on foreign sources to power the nation. Obama administration efforts to block access to domestic fossil fuels ensures our future is taken hostage by unfriendly oil lords.
The all-new Ford Fusion is the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America with an EPA-certified 47 mpg city, 47 mpg highway and 47 mpg combined fuel economy rating for its hybrid model.
"Entrepreneur" used to refer to someone who assumed the risk of a business venture with the expectation of making a profit.
One issue that has been noticeably absent from the Republican platform this election season is any discussion of the Obama Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). It didn't even come up at the Republican National Convention a couple of weeks ago.