- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Environmental Protection Agency
Latest Environmental Protection Agency Items
As part of his efforts to combat climate change, President Obama will order the EPA Tuesday to issue a new round of regulations by March 2016 requiring auto manufacturers to boost fuel efficiency in medium and heavy-duty vehicles, a White House official said.
Drawing a link between reduced fuel consumption and climate change, President Barack Obama said Tuesday that his administration will issue tougher fuel-efficiency standards for delivery trucks by March 2016.
Republicans on the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee said their findings call into question the work of the EPA's inspector general, who in September issued a report clearing the EPA of wrongdoing in the email scandal.
Congress and the Environmental Protection Agency, in their great wisdom, require that ethanol be added to every gallon of gas we buy. We have heard that the mixture is bad for car engines, particularly if the engines were built before 2000, as the ethanol retains moisture, which corrodes and causes rust in our engines.
Let's talk about voter sentiment as the nation dwells on romance for a few hours on Friday. Conservatives: Would you want to cozy up to a liberal this weekend? And Democrats, would you have a Republican sweetheart? Well, maybe not.
A federal judge says Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt can intervene in the settlement of a lawsuit between the Environmental Protection Agency and an environmental group over emission standards in Oklahoma and other states.
Hundreds of Maine businesses are calling on U.S. Sens. Susan Collins and Angus King to support new standards proposed by the Environmental Protection Agency for power plants.
The city of Mishawaka has agreed to make about $132 million in improvements to its combined sewer system under an agreement with the U.S. attorney and the federal Environmental Protection Agency to eliminate overflows of raw sewage into the St. Joseph River.
Fort Collins' attitudes about climate change and its efforts to address it are typical of the American public, but the federal government is lagging behind, the head of the Environmental Protection Agency said Tuesday.