- Brazilian goalkeeper who ordered girlfriend’s murder may be released to play soccer
- Harlem explosion death toll rises to 7; some still missing
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Gaza militants offer Israel cease-fire of rocket blasts
- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
Latest Epiphany Items
It's not a most wonderful time of the year for all Americans, as 1.3 million face a loss of unemployment benefits if Congress doesn't act by Dec. 28.
Disneyland is marking Three Kings Day in a big way this season, another milestone in the mainstreaming of a holiday that is beloved in Latin America and other cultures around the world.
It's not every day a donkey can be seen walking through the heart of Columbia Heights, but on Sunday the four-legged creature was just a small part of the GALA Hispanic Theatre's Three Kings Day Celebration. And for Cesarina Pierre, it was a welcome sight.