- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Episcopal Church In The United States Of America
Latest Episcopal Church In The United States Of America Items
AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Lady Bird Johnson made a final trip yesterday to her beloved wildflower center, where friends and family followed the former first lady's casket into a gallery for a private memorial service.
Background checks irk some volunteers
A homosexual Nigerian activist, who says he has received threats from the leaders of the Anglican Province of Nigeria, appears here tomorrow night at the end of a triumphal seven-week U.S. tour.
Eleven Virginia churches being sued by the Episcopal Church and the Diocese of Virginia for leaving the denomination with their property last year have set a goal of raising a combined $3 million to $5 million for their pooled legal expenses.
Hundreds of immigrants and advocates from around the nation converged yesterday on the White House, calling for immigration reform to include legalization, family reunification and workers' rights.
NEW YORK (AP) — A key Episcopal panel yesterday defied the worldwide Anglican Communion, saying U.S. church leaders should continue their march toward full acceptance of homosexuality.
A first glance at the program for this year's Rock Creek Festival at St. Paul's Episcopal Church, Rock Creek Parish, might lead you to think that the array of performers is, well, a bit out of the ordinary. After all, not too many festivals in the area juxtapose bluegrass, sacred music and jazz — and set it all in Washington's oldest church.