- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Eric Bolling
Frequent Fox News guest Juan Williams reacted to the most recent Fort Hood shooting that left four dead and several more wounded with a rally to go gun free across the entire United States of America.
Co-host of Fox News Channel's "The Five," Eric Bolling opened Thursday evening's show with a bit of Spanish — a half-joking commentary on the sweeping changes that are coming to America via immigration reform.
A Fox Business host is apologizing for what detractors have called racist insults directed at President Barack Obama.
As Mr. Bolling said, the Sandy Hook Elementary and Fort Hood shootings — as well as the 2012 shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Colorado that left a dozen dead — all took place in gun-free zones.