- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Eric Bolling
Frequent Fox News guest Juan Williams reacted to the most recent Fort Hood shooting that left four dead and several more wounded with a rally to go gun free across the entire United States of America.
Co-host of Fox News Channel's "The Five," Eric Bolling opened Thursday evening's show with a bit of Spanish — a half-joking commentary on the sweeping changes that are coming to America via immigration reform.
A Fox Business host is apologizing for what detractors have called racist insults directed at President Barack Obama.
As Mr. Bolling said, the Sandy Hook Elementary and Fort Hood shootings — as well as the 2012 shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Colorado that left a dozen dead — all took place in gun-free zones.