- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Eric Bolling
Frequent Fox News guest Juan Williams reacted to the most recent Fort Hood shooting that left four dead and several more wounded with a rally to go gun free across the entire United States of America.
Co-host of Fox News Channel's "The Five," Eric Bolling opened Thursday evening's show with a bit of Spanish — a half-joking commentary on the sweeping changes that are coming to America via immigration reform.
A Fox Business host is apologizing for what detractors have called racist insults directed at President Barack Obama.
As Mr. Bolling said, the Sandy Hook Elementary and Fort Hood shootings — as well as the 2012 shooting at the Aurora movie theater in Colorado that left a dozen dead — all took place in gun-free zones.