- Congress sends sweeping defense bill to Obama
- Multiple injuries as balcony collapses at London’s Apollo theatre during performance
- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
By Michael P. Orsi
Edward Snowden should declare his patriotism in court
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eric Boulton
Goal-scoring isn't Ilya Kovalchuk's problem. Count 'em: 406 goals in 779 NHL regular-season games. That's what earned him a 15-year, $100 million contract with the New Jersey Devils.
George McPhee made it clear again Wednesday that he's in no rush to hire a new coach for the Washington Capitals.
Team overviews of all the teams in the NHL.
"He's gotten better defensively. He's arguably one of the best players on the team, so why wouldn't you have him on the PK? He's a big guy that can skate, and he's smart," forward Eric Boulton said. "Why wouldn't you have your best player on the PK? I think that's just got him a little bit more ice time. But he's bought in to the team and the defense and what it takes to win."
"Oatesy has a lot of little tricks of the trade. He shows you a lot of things in practice that you wouldn't necessarily think [of]. He's very skilled, a very talented mind," Boulton said.