- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
- Vice principal saved from South Korean sinking ferry found hanged
- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
Latest Eric Cantor Items
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor released a scathing statement following Wednesday's phone conversation with President Obama, but the commander in chief said Thursday the two men actually "had a very pleasant conversation."
President Barack Obama says he's surprised that House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is accusing him of failing to work with Congress on immigration.
President Obama tried to kick-start the immigration debate Wednesday with a call to a top House Republican, but his target, Majority Leader Eric Cantor, rejected the overture, saying it was made just hours after the president took a partisan shot on the very same issue — underscoring why Mr. Obama is getting little accomplished in Washington.
House Majority Leader Eric Cantor is criticizing President Barack Obama for attacking the same lawmakers he's supposed to be working with on immigration.
In years past, the fact that Senate and House GOP leaders meandered their way to the Republican Main Street Partnership gathering this weekend in Florida's picturesque Amelia Island would hardly raise an eyebrow.
Conservatives are increasingly targeting House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, arguing that he has abandoned conservative principles and protesting his planned meeting with moderate and liberal Republicans.
Republicans kept their distance Tuesday from a Louisiana congressman who asked for forgiveness after a newspaper published a video it says shows him kissing a woman who isn't his wife.
Nearly three years after the duo made political headlines for their testy encounter during debt negotiations, President Obama and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor appeared together at the White House on Thursday for the signing of a law officially ending public financing of party conventions while directing millions of dollars to pediatric cancer research.
Legislation to give doctors a yearlong reprieve from a looming 24 percent cut in their payments from Medicare overcame turbulence in the House on Thursday and appears on track to clear the Senate next week, possibly just hours before a Monday midnight deadline.