- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eric Crouch
Eric Crouch can't catch a break in professional football.
The Omaha Nighthawks are giving Eric Crouch another shot at professional football.
Eric Crouch is giving pro football yet another try.
"It's a sad day; that's the way I feel about it," said former Nebraska quarterback Eric Crouch, who won the 2001 Heisman and voted for Bush in 2005. "Having to actually be the first time in the history of the award that someone has given it back. ... I don't know if he actually had to. Maybe this is on his terms."
The Rams projected him as a receiver, and he walked out of training camp and announced his retirement after not being given a chance at quarterback.