- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Eric Crouch Items
This is an organization, after all, founded in 1905 to protect the safety of college athletes. Email after eye-opening email, however, reveals a bureaucratic wasteland that's strayed far from the original mission.
Someone is going to stand up. Someone, likely a football or men's basketball player, will add his name to the lawsuit that says college athletes should get a cut of the money they're generating.
Few sciences are more inexact than the science of filling out a Heisman Trophy ballot. It's part alchemy, part voodoo, part gut reaction — with a coin flip or two mixed in.
Eric Crouch can't catch a break in professional football.
Representatives for NBA owners and players will meet twice this week, perhaps only days before training camps would have to be postponed without a new labor deal.
The Omaha Nighthawks are giving Eric Crouch another shot at professional football.
Eric Crouch is giving pro football yet another try.
Nebraska backup quarterback Cody Green has decided to transfer after getting beaten out by Taylor Martinez for the starter's job last fall and having failed to make headway in the spring against new challengers.
An overwhelming majority of college football fans agree that the Bowl Championship Series is a poor way to run a postseason.