- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eric Davis
I believe Redskins coach Mike Shanahan is a good football coach, and a quarterback guru. And if this is true – that Mike Shanahan is a good coach who knows quarterbacks – then he is on the worst losing streak a gambler like Shanahan has ever seen.
Mark Gilbert batted leadoff in the same lineup with future Hall of Famers Tom Seaver and Carlton Fisk, tracked down a flyball lofted by Eddie Murray and hit a key single off Orel Hershiser.
Officials shut down and evacuated two floors of Palm Beach International Airport in Florida Saturday after a piece of luggage started beeping and prompted workers to call the county's explosive experts.
A Ward 8 case manager with the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services has been served with a notice of removal and is being criminally charged with "unlawful disclosure of juvenile records," according to documents obtained by The Washington Times.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented _ a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to slow.
CC Sabathia pitched a three-hitter and struck out 10 leading New York to a 6-3 victory Friday night that stopped Seattle's seven-game winning streak.
Former Cincinnati Reds star Barry Larkin has been inducted into the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
If commissioner Bud Selig has his way, baseball's amateur draft will have a whole new look next year.
Carolina Panthers coach John Fox insists he benched cornerback Chris Gamble for performance reasons. Defensive end Everette Brown indicates it came after he lost his cool last week.