- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Eric Davis
Saginaw Arthur Hill coach Greg McMath knows talent.
A Ward 8 case manager with the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services has been served with a notice of removal and is being criminally charged with "unlawful disclosure of juvenile records," according to documents obtained by The Washington Times.
More than 1 million Americans wind up back in the hospital only weeks after they left for reasons that could have been prevented _ a revolving door that for years has seemed impossible to slow.
The beeping came from a hard-sided case near the Silver Airways' ticket counter at about 11:30 a.m., said Eric Davis, a spokesman for Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, The Post reported.
"I was young, had power and didn't want to walk. Mark taught me about taking pitches, setting things up for the hitters behind me. That tutelage really helped," Davis said.