- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eric Dondero
Eric Dondero refuses to speak to his brother. Not on Thanksgiving. Not over the holiday season. Not now, not ever. The reason? Mr. Dondero's brother, Alex, is a Democrat.
Photos and video of a baby's impromptu interaction with President Obama went viral Sunday and Monday, turning up on news websites, Facebook, Twitter and other social-media sites.
As for music, Mr. Dondero said he is a major rock 'n' roll fan but has "literally thrown out half" of his collection of compact discs — including albums from Jon Bon Jovi, who campaigned for Mr. Obama.
A lifelong libertarian, Mr. Dondero said he only votes for Libertarian and Republican candidates and has never voted for a Democratic candidate in any election — in fact, he abstains from voting in Texas judiciary elections because candidate party affiliation isn't listed on ballots, and he doesn't want to unknowingly support a Democrat.