- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eric Dondero
Eric Dondero refuses to speak to his brother. Not on Thanksgiving. Not over the holiday season. Not now, not ever. The reason? Mr. Dondero's brother, Alex, is a Democrat.
Absolutely no," Mr. Dondero said, before adding that Mr. Paul told him "numerous times in our private conversations … that Israel is more trouble than it is worth, specifically to the America taxpayer.
Mr. Dondero writes that Mr. Paul refused to shake the hand of an openly gay supporter at a barbecue; and in the other, Mr. Dondero claims Mr. Paul went to some lengths to avoid using a bathroom in the home of a gay supporter.