- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Eric Fisher Items
The presumptive favorite to win the starting right guard spot with the Kansas City Chiefs worked out with the third team on Monday. The guy who is challenging him for the spot slid over to center during another portion of the workout.
More than three frustrating months after their season ended in Indianapolis, the Kansas City Chiefs gathered for the start of offseason workouts on Monday and there was plenty of news for coach Andy Reid to deliver.
Eric Fisher started the long drive from his family's home in Michigan to join the Kansas City Chiefs in training camp a couple of days ago. The only problem: He hadn't signed a contract.
The Kansas City Chiefs have signed No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher, ensuring that the big right tackle out of Central Michigan will be in training camp with plenty of time to prepare for the season.
The Kansas City Chiefs agreed to terms with No. 1 overall pick Eric Fisher on Friday, ensuring that the big right tackle out of Central Michigan will be in training camp with plenty of time to prepare for the season.
The Mid-American Conference will have a hard time topping the last 12 months, when Northern Illinois made it to the Orange Bowl and Central Michigan's Eric Fisher was the No. 1 pick in the NFL draft.
Short on glam, slim on glitter and no sign of Manti Te'o, the NFL draft was still a solid B-plus.
More than 2 1/2 tons of linemen, five trades, one quarterback and no Manti Te'o.
It was sometime after the Senior Bowl when Eric Fisher realized he was going to be picked early in the NFL draft. He might even have a shot at being the first player selected.