- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
Latest Eric Foreman Items
A Superior Court jury on Monday convicted a D.C. teen in the 2010 killing of a Catholic University student fatally shot while bicycling home from work.
A dead teenager is to blame for a shooting that killed a Catholic University student bicycling home from work in 2010 rather than the teen's friend who is on trial for the slaying, the man's defense attorney said Tuesday.
The family of a Catholic University student who was fatally shot while bicycling through the Petworth area in 2010 has dropped the District and its juvenile justice agency from a lawsuit that had accused the city of failing to supervise the 16-year-old murder suspect committed to its custody.
Family sues D.C. youth rehab agency over son's death; Virginia GOP hoping to extend rebirth; Northern Va. key in Assembly races; Virginia politicians barnstorm amid low-turnout forecast; Biddle's back for a D.C. Council rematch; Miller calls for delay in O'Malley land plan; Miller, Busch expect tough vote on gas-tax hike.
If you want to see what the chairman of the D.C. Council is up to, your best bet is to tweet, email or reach his office the old-fashioned way because his Web domain name expired on Saturday.
The family of a Catholic University student who was fatally shot while bicycling through Petworth last year has filed a $20 million lawsuit against the D.C. Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services, accusing the agency of failing to supervise the 16-year-old murder suspect committed to its custody.
Curtains for 'Pirate'
Curtains for 'Pirate'