- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Eric Garcetti Items
Los Angeles is losing big on the movie business, and the mayor says his recently appointed movie czar better help producers cut through red tape and bypass bureaucratic business walls or else Tinseltown will forever lose its luster.
The heart of car culture may be beating in Los Angeles, but the nation's second-largest city has allowed two-thirds of its new automobile dealerships — and the sales tax revenue they generate — to slip away during the past quarter-century.
Los Angeles City Council President Eric Garcetti has made a return appearance on TNT's "The Closer," as the fictional mayor of Los Angeles.
Four City Council members agreed to pay $13,300 in fines for improperly accepting free tickets to Hollywood shows and dinners, including the Academy Awards.