- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Eric Garcetti Items
The Budweiser Made in America music festival is coming to Los Angeles, but who is performing and how the city will manage the two-day concert are still mysteries.
Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is proposing an $8.1 billion city budget that avoids layoffs or across-the-board tax increases while boosting spending - but there's mixed news for taxpayers.
Hoping to give a new look to a city where the car is king, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Thursday that he planned to add plazas, trees and artwork to some of the city's busiest streets to lure walkers, cyclists, new cafes and shops.
With David Letterman retiring, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti is wasting no time trying to restore the balance of late-night talk to the West Coast.
Mayor Eric Garcetti ordered a halt to the Fire Department's recruiting process Thursday, calling it "fatally flawed."
Los Angeles International Airport is inexcusably lacking in its capacity to deal with a crisis, local and national government officials said, describing communication lapses described in a report on last year's deadly airport shooting as a "failure" and an "embarrassment."
Los Angeles International Airport was ill prepared for a crisis when a gunman ambushed security officers last year, and the emergency response was hindered by communication problems and poor coordination, according to a report released Tuesday.
Mayors of some of America's biggest cities said Thursday that cities, not Washington, D.C., are driving the country's economic growth.
What do the mayors of gigantic cities do when they get together? According to Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, "Compare apps."