- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Latest Eric Gordon Items
Jason Vargas used his "accelerator" to control the strike zone and it meant his first road victory of the season. It came at a place where he felt like home.
Jason Vargas, once a solid starter in the Seattle Mariners' rotation, did not give his former team much to hit in helping the Kansas City Royals to a 6-1 victory Friday night.
The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans' final five games this season.
The New Orleans Pelicans say guards Eric Gordon, Brian Roberts and Austin Rivers have all been ruled out for Wednesday night's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra says guard Dwyane Wade and center Greg Oden are being held out of Saturday night's game against the New Orleans Pelicans so they can rest following a victory one night earlier in Memphis.
Anthony Davis said he still wasn't at full strength after missing one game with an illness.
Anthony Davis is getting even better while the New Orleans Pelicans close out another difficult season.
New Orleans guards Eric Gordon and Tyreke Evans sat out the Pelicans' game Wednesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies because of illness.