- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
- Belgium pushes for clear labeling of goods from Israeli settlements
- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
Latest Eric Gordon Items
Jason Vargas used his "accelerator" to control the strike zone and it meant his first road victory of the season. It came at a place where he felt like home.
Jason Vargas, once a solid starter in the Seattle Mariners' rotation, did not give his former team much to hit in helping the Kansas City Royals to a 6-1 victory Friday night.
The left knee surgery Eric Gordon had scheduled on Wednesday was little more than an arthroscopic "cleanup" and all five of New Orleans' injured regulars should be ready for the start of next training camp, Pelicans general manager Dell Demps said Wednesday.
Pelicans coach Monty Williams does not expect guard Eric Gordon to play in any of New Orleans' final five games this season.
The New Orleans Pelicans say guards Eric Gordon, Brian Roberts and Austin Rivers have all been ruled out for Wednesday night's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Miami coach Erik Spoelstra says guard Dwyane Wade and center Greg Oden are being held out of Saturday night's game against the New Orleans Pelicans so they can rest following a victory one night earlier in Memphis.
Anthony Davis said he still wasn't at full strength after missing one game with an illness.
Anthony Davis is getting even better while the New Orleans Pelicans close out another difficult season.
New Orleans guards Eric Gordon and Tyreke Evans sat out the Pelicans' game Wednesday night against the Memphis Grizzlies because of illness.