- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
Latest Eric Holder Items
The Department of Justice is clearing way for federal police officers to carry an antidote to reverse the effects of heroin overdoses, following in the footsteps of other large metropolitan police forces such as New York City.
When U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder was serving as deputy attorney general at the Justice Department under then-president Bill Clinton, he refused to endorse a local initiative in Richmond, Virginia, credited by locals for dramatically reducing gun violence in their city.
With Attorney General Eric Holder at the legal helm, and a pro-amnesty chief executive in the White House, it's hard to know how this whole border fiasco is going to end -- and specifically, whether peace will prevail. Mr. Holder's already defined the issue of immigration in terms of civil rights -- and tame-sounding term to the contrary, civil rights movements generally come with an offshoot attachment of chaotic and even violent resistance.
Attorney General Eric Holder threw down the race card and said on national television that at least some of the political resistance he and President Obama face is due to the color of their skin.
Attorney General Eric Holder has vowed to continue a wide-ranging credit card fraud probe amid heightened congressional scrutiny and charges that the probe is putting legitimate companies — like gun sellers — out of business.
Nobody should hesitate to throw the book at former IRS official Lois Lerner.
A federal judge dismissed several claims from a former Portland resident who said he was tortured in the United Arab Emirates at the behest of the FBI and put on the U.S. government's no-fly list.
Reducing the amount of time low-level drug offenders serve in jail will lead to fewer drug kingpins getting convicted and increase the amount of crime on the nation's streets, a former U.S. attorney testified Friday before a House panel — a direct contradiction of Attorney General Eric Holder's push to lower mandatory minimums.
Several states are refusing to comply with a federal law designed to reduce sexual assaults in prison, with governors criticizing the decade-old law as counterproductive and too expensive to implement.