- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Eric Holder Items
Sen. Ted Cruz said Attorney General Eric Holder ought to be impeached if he doesn't take tough action against former IRS official Lois Lerner, who's been tied to the agency's targeting-of-tea-partyers scandal.
U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder says the first federal judge to write an opinion challenging separate but equal decades after the policy was declared the law by the U.S. Supreme Court was morally right and historically gutsy.
U.S. Assistant Attorneys are infuriated over Attorney General Eric Holder's new sentencing guidelines for drug offenders.
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin turned Attorney General Eric Holder's veiled threat to a congressman back on himself Wednesday, saying his idea about an identification bracelet for gun owners was a notion better left untouched.
Two tough-talking Texas lawmakers issued blunt words of criticism to Attorney General Eric Holder this week, telling him in front of a Capitol Hill crowd that not only should he be held in contempt, but that he should be sitting in a jail cell.
Attorney General Eric Holder blamed “the gun lobby” for being behind his 2012 contempt vote in Congress, in one of many heated exchanges with House Republicans Tuesday.
Eric Holder, fresh off a meeting with technology gurus, went to Congress and pressed for new devices that he said would make guns safer.
On a beautiful Sunday last October, Detective Dan Douglas stood in a suburban Minnesota home and looked down at a lifeless 20-year-old - a needle mark in his arm, a syringe in his pocket. It didn't take long for Douglas to realize that the man, fresh out of treatment, was his second heroin overdose that day.
Attorney General Eric Holder says the government needs to deal differently with the heroin epidemic than it did with the crack cocaine crisis decades ago.