- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
Latest Eric Hosmer Items
Tim Lincecum pitched three strong innings and Hunter Pence homered as the San Francisco Giants beat the Kansas City Royals 5-0 on Friday.
Eric Hosmer and Salvador Perez each homered off Johnny Cueto and drove in three runs, helping the Kansas City Royals beat the Cincinnati Reds 9-5 Tuesday.
Jose Quintana made it to the 200-inning mark last season. Now the Chicago White Sox lefty wants to add even more to his workload.
Mike Moustakas homered twice, Eric Hosmer added three hits and the Kansas City Royals beat the Chicago Cubs 5-3 on Sunday.
If defense wins championships, the Kansas City Royals could end their 29-year playoff drought.
The 2013 and 2014 salaries of the 146 players in salary arbitration, as obtained by The Associated Press from player and management sources. The 2014 salaries include earned bonuses. For players with multiyear contracts (x-ending multiyear contract; y-beginning multiyear contract), the salaries listed are the average annual values of the contracts. (w-arbitration winner; l-arbitration loser).
All-Star closer Greg Holland agreed Wednesday with the Royals to a one-year contract worth $4,675,000, the final player to reach a deal among Kansas City's players in arbitration.
Royals pitchers and catchers report to Arizona for the start of spring training on Friday, and that presumably means All-Star closer Greg Holland will be there.
Mike Moustakas walked through the empty ballroom with such a confident swagger that it was hard to believe the Royals third baseman was coming off one of the toughest seasons of his career.