- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Eric Hyman Items
It was the only thing anyone really wanted to talk about on Tuesday when the Aggies addressed the media. The topic, however, was off limits.
Johnny Football was the elephant in the room Tuesday at Texas A&M.
The NCAA has ruled that South Carolina failed to monitor its athletic program that resulted in various rules violations and has accepted the school's proposed sanctions to cut six football scholarships and slash its official recruiting visits by more than half in the coming year.
South Carolina has hired Frank Martin to revitalize its basketball program.
Prepare for "The Stare" at South Carolina games next season.
The firing of Arizona coach Mike Stoops on Tuesday wasn't completely unexpected. The Wildcats had been on a slide since late last season and didn't appear to be on the verge of any big breakthroughs.
South Carolina freshman receiver Damiere Byrd has been suspended four games by the NCAA for his involvement with a mentoring organization.
South Carolina quarterback Stephen Garcia is officially back on the Gamecocks _ again.
South Carolina assistant G.A. Mangus was suspended by Gamecocks coach Steve Spurrier after being arrested in Greenville.