- ‘Queen of Mean’ Leona Helmsley’s former home hits market for $65M
- Florida beach-goers told to beware flesh-eating bacteria in water
- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
Topic - Eric J. Holder Jr.
Former CIA Director David H. Petraeus' resignation after admitting an extramarital affair had nothing to do with scrutiny of the Sept. 11 attak on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the vice chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee said Sunday.
Mr. Holder has said the FBI, which uncovered the Petraeus affair during an investigation of anonymous, harassing emails sent to a Florida socialite, had determined there was no threat to national security and no need to inform the president more quickly.