- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Eric Justin Toth
Latest Eric Justin Toth Items
A former Washington elementary school teacher who became one of the FBI's most-wanted criminals after taking hidden video of his students using the bathroom and then eluded law enforcement officials by assuming fake identities and escaping to Nicaragua has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.
A private school teacher in Washington who was captured in Nicaragua after a year on the FBI's "Ten Most Wanted" fugitives list has written the judge overseeing his child pornography case, saying he plans to spend the rest of his life "doing penance."
The FBI has released a new photograph of a former D.C. elementary school teacher who was arrested in Nicaragua over the weekend on child pornography charges.
A recent tip led the FBI to Nicaragua, where local authorities arrested the former D.C. private school teacher who took Osama bin Laden's place on the bureau's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, officials said Tuesday.
A recent tip led the FBI to Nicaragua, where authorities arrested the former D.C. private school teacher who took Osama bin Laden's place on the bureau's Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list, officials said Tuesday.
The FBI added a former D.C. private school teacher who has been on the run from police in the District and Maryland since 2008 to its Ten Most Wanted Fugitives list Tuesday.