- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Ventura $1.8M in defamation case
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Topic - Eric Kettani
No uniform, khaki or burgundy, completely holds the 26-year-old Kettani. He spent three years on active duty, deployed aboard the frigate U.S.S. Klakring with 20-hour days and enough stress to make high-pressure situations seem normal.
It's not a mirage. Navy's fullbacks really are getting smaller.
The New England Patriots released running back Eric Kettani from their practice squad Friday after he was ordered back to duty with the Navy.
Kettani said in a tweet Friday that he had arrived at the USS Klakring, a frigate which is in Jacksonville, Fla.