- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Hillary Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror plotter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Eric Lichaj Items
Manchester City missed the chance to put pressure on Premier League leader Manchester United on Saturday when it stumbled to a 3-3 draw against Sunderland that ended its record winning streak.
In just a few short minutes, Mexico turned the tables on the United States, then ran away with its second straight Gold Cup win.
American defender Eric Lichaj has extended his loan at Leeds from Aston Villa until the end of the season.
Manchester United relinquished its two-point lead in the English Premier League on Tuesday by allowing a disputed late equalizer in a 1-1 draw at Birmingham.
Juan Agudelo became the youngest U.S. player to score in the modern era, giving the Americans a 1-0 victory over South Africa on Wednesday that allowed them to avoid finishing the year with a losing record.
Teal Bunbury faced a dilemma: His father scored 16 goals for Canada's national soccer team, but the 20-year-old forward had lived in Minnesota with his mother for most of the last decade, making him eligible to play for either country.
American defender Eric Lichaj (Lee-high) has made his Premier League debut.
Forget the calendar still says 2010 and that the blare of the vuvuzelas has barely faded.
When Eric Lichaj and his brothers were little, their father would take them to soccer games at Soldier Field, the boys wearing jerseys from their parents' native Poland or those of Peter Nowak and the Chicago Fire's other Polish players.