- New prosthetic hand technology lets amputees feel again
- Child killed, 4 injured in Idaho elementary school bus crash
- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
Latest Eric Liddell Items
Eric Metaxas' project here, in limning the notable lives of seven Christian men, is to hold up all seven as models of right behavior and commitment. He senses — well, I mean, how could he not? — that "young men especially need role models.
"Song of Bernadette," "The Passion of Joan of Arc" and "Passion of The Christ" are just a few of the films worth watching during the Easter season.
From "Munich," to "Miracle" and "Cool Runnings," here are the best films about the Olympics.
Can't get enough Olympics? The List this week looks at some of the best films tied to the prestigious, international sports event.