- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
Latest Eric Mangini Items
Cleveland Browns coach Eric Mangini says he understands the brutal, bottom-line nature of business in the NFL, and that sometimes, change is unavoidable.
Browns rookie quarterback Colt McCoy will start Cleveland's final three games this season, starting Sunday vs. Cincinnati (2-11).
Colt McCoy barely blinked as he tried to insist that it was just another day for the Cleveland Browns.
Colt McCoy strutted into the locker room wearing camouflaged hunting bibs, the ever-present Texas baseball cap and a laminated wristband containing Cleveland's offensive plays.
Browns coach Eric Mangini will wait until later this week before deciding whether Jake Delhomme or rookie Colt McCoy will start at quarterback Sunday in Cincinnati (2-11).
The firing of Josh McDaniels by the Broncos after only 28 games _ and 17 losses _ made one thing very clear. Any NFL owner who hires a Bill Belichick disciple is playing a dangerous and losing game.
Browns quarterback Jake Delhomme immediately apologized to coach Eric Mangini for throwing two interceptions after last week's game. On Sunday, Delhomme can atone for his sins to the critical Cleveland fans.
His hog-nosed facemask is unlike any in the NFL, just one of the many things separating Peyton Hillis from the pack of running backs.
Browns coach Eric Mangini said he was torn between "pain and happiness" when Cleveland squeaked out a win over Carolina.