- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Eric Martin
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Robbie Gould kicked a 38-yard field goal to lift the Chicago Bears to a 23-20 victory over Baltimore Sunday in a game delayed about two hours by a torrential downpour.
Nebraska is still smarting from that 39-point loss to Wisconsin in the Big Ten championship game, and few people outside the state believe the No. 23 Cornhuskers are capable of beating sixth-ranked Georgia in the Capital One Bowl.
Nebraska draws one of the biggest crowds in the country for its spring game and this year the fans want to see the new offense the Cornhuskers are taking into the Big Ten.
The Big 12 has suspended Nebraska linebacker Eric Martin for Saturday's game against Missouri for a hit he put on Oklahoma State's Andrew Hudson.
Virginia Tech tailback Ryan Williams will miss his second game with a hamstring injury when the Hokies play at No. 23 North Carolina State on Saturday.