- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Eric Massa
The lawyer for former Rep. Eric Massa, New York Democrat, who resigned after a sexual harassment scandal, was himself arrested for solicitation of prostitution Monday in New York.
Former Rep. Eric Massa and his tickle fights are so 2010.
President Obama is presiding over one of the most corrupt administrations in American history.
He also took aim at Republicans who said passing the resolution would insult the memory of more than 1,000 U.S. troops who have lost their lives in Afghansitan.
"What is it we're going to do? We're going to double down on a bad policy to protect the honor of someone who's died?" he said, speaking so strenuously his voice at times cracked.