- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Eric Maynor Items
From trading deadline deals to free agent signings, we look at the how the Wizards and other Eastern Conference teams helped or hurt themselves.
Trevor Ariza set a career-high with 40 points, making his first eight three-point shots, and John Wall had 16 assists in just 29 minutes to dominate the Sixers as the Wizards won their sixth game in a row 122-103.
A strong team defensive effort in the second half and Jameer Nelson's fourth-quarter offense helped the Orlando Magic snap a 16-game road losing streak. Playing the Philadelphia 76ers didn't hurt, either.
Glen Davis, bought out by the Magic last week before working out an agreement with the Clippers before Nene's injury, likely would've been the best fit for the Wizards.
Ernie Grunfeld did it again. The Wizards general manager used his shovel and broom to clean up his own mess.
By trading two players and acquiring one on Thursday, the Wizards have several possibilities to consider with a roster spot available going into the stretch run.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Wizards were intent on moving Eric Maynor by the trade deadline to relieve themselves of his player-option for 2014-15 season, but despite his lack of playing time he remained a true professional.
The lack of a true backup point guard has been a weak spot for the Wizards, and now they'll have Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets and shipped out two players which also frees a roster spot.