- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Eric Maynor Items
The Wizards believe finding the proper mix of kids and vets led to their successful late season push. That discovery remained in mind on draft night.
Ernie Grunfeld did it again. The Wizards general manager used his shovel and broom to clean up his own mess.
By trading two players and acquiring one on Thursday, the Wizards have several possibilities to consider with a roster spot available going into the stretch run.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
The Wizards were intent on moving Eric Maynor by the trade deadline to relieve themselves of his player-option for 2014-15 season, but despite his lack of playing time he remained a true professional.
Thursday's deal has opened the door for Chris Singleton to get more minutes and Garrett Temple to move back to his natural role while the Wizards wait and see with Al Harrington.
Eric Maynor reacts on Twitter following three-way trade that ships the point guard to the Philadelphia 76ers.
Miller, 37, last played Dec. 30 after being suspended by the Nuggets following a verbal altercation with coach Brian Shaw. He's averaging 5.9 points, 3.3 assists and 2.4 rebounds.
The lack of a true backup point guard has been a weak spot for the Wizards, and now they'll have Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets and shipped out two players which also frees a roster spot.