- President Obama poised to grant clemency to nonviolent drug offenders: report
- Teen OK after riding in wheel well of Hawaii jet
- Kraft recalls 96K pounds of Oscar Mayer hot dogs over cheese error
- Boy Scouts boots church as host after gay leadership dispute
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s new book raises 2016 presidential speculation
- America is an oligarchy, not a democracy or republic, university study finds
- Rep. Marsha Blackburn: Hillary Clinton won’t be first female president
- French president accuses Syria’s Assad of gassing his own citizens
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson makes gains in governor’s race in Georgia
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al Qaeda training camps
Latest Eric Maynor Items
Ernie Grunfeld did it again. The Wizards general manager used his shovel and broom to clean up his own mess.
The Wizards were intent on moving Eric Maynor by the trade deadline to relieve themselves of his player-option for 2014-15 season, but despite his lack of playing time he remained a true professional.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
By trading two players and acquiring one on Thursday, the Wizards have several possibilities to consider with a roster spot available going into the stretch run.
Thursday's deal has opened the door for Chris Singleton to get more minutes and Garrett Temple to move back to his natural role while the Wizards wait and see with Al Harrington.
Eric Maynor reacts on Twitter following three-way trade that ships the point guard to the Philadelphia 76ers.
Miller, 37, last played Dec. 30 after being suspended by the Nuggets following a verbal altercation with coach Brian Shaw. He's averaging 5.9 points, 3.3 assists and 2.4 rebounds.
The lack of a true backup point guard has been a weak spot for the Wizards, and now they'll have Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets and shipped out two players which also frees a roster spot.
As the anticipation builds for the trade deadline, here are points all Wizards fans should consider.