- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
Latest Eric Maynor Items
Ernie Grunfeld did it again. The Wizards general manager used his shovel and broom to clean up his own mess.
The Wizards were intent on moving Eric Maynor by the trade deadline to relieve themselves of his player-option for 2014-15 season, but despite his lack of playing time he remained a true professional.
The Philadelphia 76ers are making a run at the worst record in the NBA.
By trading two players and acquiring one on Thursday, the Wizards have several possibilities to consider with a roster spot available going into the stretch run.
Thursday's deal has opened the door for Chris Singleton to get more minutes and Garrett Temple to move back to his natural role while the Wizards wait and see with Al Harrington.
Eric Maynor reacts on Twitter following three-way trade that ships the point guard to the Philadelphia 76ers.
Miller, 37, last played Dec. 30 after being suspended by the Nuggets following a verbal altercation with coach Brian Shaw. He's averaging 5.9 points, 3.3 assists and 2.4 rebounds.
The lack of a true backup point guard has been a weak spot for the Wizards, and now they'll have Andre Miller from the Denver Nuggets and shipped out two players which also frees a roster spot.
As the anticipation builds for the trade deadline, here are points all Wizards fans should consider.