- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Eric Mcclellan
The Vanderbilt Commodores are so short-handed right now that they have no room for error. Hitting a season-high 12 3-pointers helps.
John Calipari sees his young Kentucky Wildcats growing up and playing more the way he wants even if youthful mistakes still slip through.
The Vanderbilt Commodores have very little room for error now that they're down to seven scholarship players.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings has dismissed guard Eric McClellan from the team based on new information.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — John Calipari remembers being down to seven scholarship players himself last season at Kentucky, so he isn't in the mood to hear about Vanderbilt coach Kevin Stallings' woes right now.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Vanderbilt will be without leading scorer Eric McClellan the rest of the season after the point guard was suspended for the spring semester for violating academic policy.
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Vanderbilt shooters caught on fire while warming up for the Southeastern Conference portion of the schedule.
A massive explosion sparked a huge fire and killed two people in an Indianapolis neighborhood where about three dozen homes were damaged or destroyed, authorities said Sunday.
A roaring explosion that leveled two homes and set two others ablaze in a huge fire forced about 200 people from an Indianapolis neighborhood where two people were killed, authorities said Sunday. The powerful nighttime blast shattered windows, crumpled walls and inflicted other damage on at least 14 other homes.
"I take full responsibility for what has happened," McClellan said. "I look forward to returning to school this summer and of continuing my goal of earning a degree at Vanderbilt and playing basketball for this coaching staff and with these players."