- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eric Nystrom
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
Michael Ryder scored the go-ahead goal at 6:42 of the third period after Dallas wasted a three-goal lead, and the Stars went on to 5-3 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock's debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
Edmonton Oilers defenseman Taylor Fedun was taken off the ice on a stretcher after suffering an apparent leg injury early in the second period Friday night against the Minnesota Wild.