- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Eric Nystrom
Seth Jones stopped the Ottawa Senators' comeback attempt in overtime.
A career night for Eric Nystrom was supposed to feel a lot better.
Shea Weber finally made himself at home in Philadelphia.
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
Michael Ryder scored the go-ahead goal at 6:42 of the third period after Dallas wasted a three-goal lead, and the Stars went on to 5-3 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock's debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
Edmonton Oilers defenseman Taylor Fedun was taken off the ice on a stretcher after suffering an apparent leg injury early in the second period Friday night against the Minnesota Wild.
"We had it in our hands and we let it slip away," Nystrom said quietly, as he sat dejectedly in his locker.
"I've had some really bad luck this season so it's nice to be rewarded but at the same time, it really means nothing when it comes to a win and a loss," he said. "I'll take the win every day of the week."