- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eric Nystrom
The Nashville Predators wasted no time attacking the free-agent market in an attempt to boost their anemic offense.
Michael Ryder scored the go-ahead goal at 6:42 of the third period after Dallas wasted a three-goal lead, and the Stars went on to 5-3 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Monday night.
Jaroslav Halak shrugged off his shaky start to the season, making 29 saves as the St. Louis Blues won coach Ken Hitchcock's debut with a 3-0 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Tuesday night.
Edmonton Oilers defenseman Taylor Fedun was taken off the ice on a stretcher after suffering an apparent leg injury early in the second period Friday night against the Minnesota Wild.