- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Eric Olsen Items
The Tennessee Titans have agreed to terms on a one-year deal with offensive lineman Eric Olsen.
Stafford Commonwealth's Attorney Eric Olsen has decided to not seek a retrial of a man whose 2007 rape conviction was vacated by a judge.
Eric Olsen was so immediately impacted by the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on New York City that the term ground zero had not yet taken hold. That morning, it was known in his house simply as "the fire."