- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Eric Pickens Items
Prince George's prosecutors say violations of the county's dance-hall law remain prevalent, despite a crackdown that resulted in guilty pleas Wednesday from the first club operators charged under the new statute.
Two operators of a Capitol Heights-area nightclub that was the site of a deadly drive-by shooting are expected to plead guilty Wednesday to violating Prince George's County's newly enacted law governing dance halls, prosecutors said.
Two people were shot early Monday in a drive-by shooting outside a Capitol Heights nightclub, police and a manager of the venue said.