- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Eric Pickles Items
British Prime Minister David Cameron is demanding intelligence and security heads explain how two Islamist terror suspects could massacre a soldier in the streets when the two had been surveillance targets of MI5 for the past eight years.
When it comes to curry, some like it hot, with India's signature dish as popular in London as it is in New Delhi. But now the heat is on the British government for creating a curry crisis because of a shortage of Asian chefs, thanks to an immigration clampdown last year.