- Kentucky city called socialist for buying gas station, undercutting competitor fuel prices
- Israel hits five mosques, sports complex in overnight Gaza strikes
- Hillary Clinton dogged for refusing reporters’ questions on book tour
- EPA tweet baffles: ‘I’m now a C-List celebrity in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood’ iPhone game
- Australian P.M. Abbott: MH17 evidence tampered with on ‘industrial scale’
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez tells Hispanics to vote and ‘punish those’ who oppose amnesty
- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Eric Smith
A Detroit-area judge has twice reversed a decision by the state's parole board to release a convicted sex offender after serving his 9-year minimum prison sentence.
Four people have been arrested in the robbery and slaying of a Macomb County convenience store owner.
Police in suburban Detroit say they believe they've solved the abduction and rape of a 62-year-old woman who was attacked at a church bingo game in 1998.
It didn't take long for football fans to start marketing on FSU's Jameis Winston's most recent run-in with the law — a grocery store in Alabama has advertised crab legs named after the quarterback for 17.99 per pound.
Authorities have identified the man who was arrested in San Francisco's Presidio after a U.S. Park Service officer allegedly found explosives in the back of his vehicle.
A New York state prison inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 has been denied parole for the seventh time.
An inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 is up for parole for the seventh time.
A man assigned as a high school pool monitor was charged Tuesday with involuntary manslaughter following the November death of a teenage boy he failed to pull from the water, a prosecutor said.
The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. to offensive assistant, and added former safety Eric Smith as a seasonal intern.
Bond has been raised for a 59-year-old Detroit area woman charged in the dismemberment of her adult son's corpse.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
Mayor Gray still has head above the scandalous waters of a public corruption probe, but time will soon tell whether the jobs programs he has in place will actually deliver what people want: a J-O-B.
Ndamukong Suh is going back to the NFL, this time hoping for some leniency.
Auburn running back Eric Smith has been dismissed from the team for violating team rules.
Safety Eric Smith will miss the New York Jets' game at Pittsburgh on Sunday while recovering from a concussion.
"His actions devastated this poor young woman," Smith said. "She continues to bear the impact of his abuse."