- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
- Sen. Boozman of Arkansas has emergency heart surgery
- Brazil embraces drones to save the Amazon rain forest
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Eric Smith
Authorities have identified the man who was arrested in San Francisco's Presidio after a U.S. Park Service officer allegedly found explosives in the back of his vehicle.
A New York state prison inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 has been denied parole for the seventh time.
An inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 is up for parole for the seventh time.
A man assigned as a high school pool monitor was charged Tuesday with involuntary manslaughter following the November death of a teenage boy he failed to pull from the water, a prosecutor said.
The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. to offensive assistant, and added former safety Eric Smith as a seasonal intern.
Bond has been raised for a 59-year-old Detroit area woman charged in the dismemberment of her adult son's corpse.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
Mayor Gray still has head above the scandalous waters of a public corruption probe, but time will soon tell whether the jobs programs he has in place will actually deliver what people want: a J-O-B.
Ndamukong Suh is going back to the NFL, this time hoping for some leniency.
Auburn running back Eric Smith has been dismissed from the team for violating team rules.
Safety Eric Smith will miss the New York Jets' game at Pittsburgh on Sunday while recovering from a concussion.
The New York Jets will be without their defensive quarterback for at least one game.