- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Eric Smith
A New York state prison inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 has been denied parole for the seventh time.
An inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 is up for parole for the seventh time.
A man assigned as a high school pool monitor was charged Tuesday with involuntary manslaughter following the November death of a teenage boy he failed to pull from the water, a prosecutor said.
The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. to offensive assistant, and added former safety Eric Smith as a seasonal intern.
Bond has been raised for a 59-year-old Detroit area woman charged in the dismemberment of her adult son's corpse.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
Mayor Gray still has head above the scandalous waters of a public corruption probe, but time will soon tell whether the jobs programs he has in place will actually deliver what people want: a J-O-B.
Ndamukong Suh is going back to the NFL, this time hoping for some leniency.
Auburn running back Eric Smith has been dismissed from the team for violating team rules.
Safety Eric Smith will miss the New York Jets' game at Pittsburgh on Sunday while recovering from a concussion.
The New York Jets will be without their defensive quarterback for at least one game.
"We felt real good at halftime," guard Eric Smith said. "We did a good job early on following the game plan, which was to control the boards, take good shots when we get them."