- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Eric Smith
A Detroit-area judge has twice reversed a decision by the state's parole board to release a convicted sex offender after serving his 9-year minimum prison sentence.
Four people have been arrested in the robbery and slaying of a Macomb County convenience store owner.
Police in suburban Detroit say they believe they've solved the abduction and rape of a 62-year-old woman who was attacked at a church bingo game in 1998.
It didn't take long for football fans to start marketing on FSU's Jameis Winston's most recent run-in with the law — a grocery store in Alabama has advertised crab legs named after the quarterback for 17.99 per pound.
Authorities have identified the man who was arrested in San Francisco's Presidio after a U.S. Park Service officer allegedly found explosives in the back of his vehicle.
A New York state prison inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 has been denied parole for the seventh time.
An inmate serving a life term for killing a 4-year-old boy when he was 13 is up for parole for the seventh time.
A man assigned as a high school pool monitor was charged Tuesday with involuntary manslaughter following the November death of a teenage boy he failed to pull from the water, a prosecutor said.
The New York Jets have promoted Tony Sparano Jr. to offensive assistant, and added former safety Eric Smith as a seasonal intern.
Bond has been raised for a 59-year-old Detroit area woman charged in the dismemberment of her adult son's corpse.
Rex Ryan ordered his players to cut out all the nonsense.
Mayor Gray still has head above the scandalous waters of a public corruption probe, but time will soon tell whether the jobs programs he has in place will actually deliver what people want: a J-O-B.
Ndamukong Suh is going back to the NFL, this time hoping for some leniency.
Auburn running back Eric Smith has been dismissed from the team for violating team rules.
Safety Eric Smith will miss the New York Jets' game at Pittsburgh on Sunday while recovering from a concussion.