- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Eric Wedge Items
For the second time in nine days, the Seattle Mariners and an umpiring crew simultaneously forgot how to count to four.
The second Chris Gimenez took his first swing, he knew it was a mistake.
Manager Manny Acta was eager for the Cleveland Indians to add to the best home record in the majors.
At least the slumping Seattle Mariners didn't extend their losing streak.
His mustache is slightly longer and definitely grayer. His hair's a little thinner, and the uniform is definitely new.
Brandon League sat and stared into his locker in disbelief.
Across from the dugout where he experienced seven seasons of highs and lows, Eric Wedge spent several moments reflecting on managing the Cleveland Indians.
The Seattle Mariners say reliever David Aardsma has a sprained ligament in his pitching elbow.
Mariners closer David Aardsma won't pitch for a few days after experiencing stiffness in his right forearm during a rehabilitation assignment at Triple-A Tacoma.