- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Eric Williams
A 73-year-old ex-convict has been charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a man in western Wayne County.
Authorities in North Texas have begun the process of identifying jurors for the upcoming trials in the slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife.
A dive team is searching a North Texas lake for weapons related to last year's slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Firefighters investigating a deadly house fire in southwestern Indiana say the blaze may have been deliberately set by the man whose body was found in the home's ruins.
A judge has approved a motion to move the death penalty trial of a man accused of killing three people, including two prosecutors, to another North Texas county.
The wife of a former justice of the peace in Texas has been arrested on accusations linked to the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor, the Dallas Morning News reported this morning.
A former justice of the peace was arrested on Monday and charged with making a terrorist threat in the case of the killings of two Texas prosecutors.
Vanderburgh County Sheriff Eric Williams said Friday investigators believe 54-year-old Thomas Neil Duncan may have set the early morning fire that claimed his life.
Williams says the first deputy at the scene found three people outside who said another relative could be inside.