- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eric Williams
The sheriff of southwestern Indiana's largest county says he will resign from officer seven months before his term ends to become the security director for Old National Bank.
A 73-year-old ex-convict has been charged with first-degree murder in the fatal shooting of a man in western Wayne County.
Authorities in North Texas have begun the process of identifying jurors for the upcoming trials in the slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife.
A dive team is searching a North Texas lake for weapons related to last year's slayings of the Kaufman County district attorney, his chief deputy and his wife, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Wednesday.
Firefighters investigating a deadly house fire in southwestern Indiana say the blaze may have been deliberately set by the man whose body was found in the home's ruins.
A judge has approved a motion to move the death penalty trial of a man accused of killing three people, including two prosecutors, to another North Texas county.
The wife of a former justice of the peace in Texas has been arrested on accusations linked to the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor, the Dallas Morning News reported this morning.
A former justice of the peace was arrested on Monday and charged with making a terrorist threat in the case of the killings of two Texas prosecutors.
Vanderburgh County Sheriff Eric Williams says his last day with the department will be May 23.
Williams says it has been an honor to be a member of the Sheriff's Department for more than 25 years and that it was a unique opportunity to join the Evansville-based bank.