- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
- Hack attack: 2 million Facebook, Twitter passwords stolen
- Mystery deepens over radioactive cobalt-60 stolen in Mexico
- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Eric Williams
The wife of a former justice of the peace in Texas has been arrested on accusations linked to the killings of the Kaufman County District Attorney, his wife and an assistant prosecutor, the Dallas Morning News reported this morning.
A former justice of the peace was arrested on Monday and charged with making a terrorist threat in the case of the killings of two Texas prosecutors.
"The White Woman on the Green Bicycle" (Penguin), by Monique Roffey: There's a point in every tropical vacation where it seems brilliant to stay indefinitely, to stay bronzed and warm, lingering over the local cuisine, believing it's possible to become a local.