- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
Topic - Eric Winston
Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout.
The Redskins could go any number of directions at right tackle. Should they stand pat or upgrade in the draft or in free agency? Tarik and Tandler take a look.
"It's 100 percent sickening," Winston said that day. "I've never, ever - and I've been in some rough times on some rough teams - I've never been more embarrassed in my life to play football than at that moment right there."
Left tackle Eric Winston also took to Twitter when he was asked his impression, and said: "Excited. Proven winner."