- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Eric Winston
Eric Winston was elected president of the NFL Players Association on Wednesday, three years after he was active for the union during the lockout.
The Redskins could go any number of directions at right tackle. Should they stand pat or upgrade in the draft or in free agency? Tarik and Tandler take a look.
"We still remember the day when we looked at each other, too, thinking, 'We got this one,' and it didn't happen," Winston said.
'Hey, 60 minutes, 60 minutes.'