- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
- Sebelius calls for review of Obamacare rollout woes
- American dream dying, but many see free market as solution: Poll
- Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
Latest Erica Enders Items
Antron Brown started his week at Miramar College in San Diego, where he used his own experiences in urging students not to set limits on what they can accomplish.
Remnants of Hurricane Isaac reached Indiana on Sunday, with steady rain and standing water forcing NHRA officials to cancel the final two qualifying sessions for the Mac Tools U. S. Nationals.
Remnants of Hurricane Isaac reached Indiana on Sunday, with steady rain and standing water forcing NHRA officials to cancel the final two qualifying sessions for the U.S. Nationals.
Top Fuel driver Spencer Massey led Top Fuel qualifying in the U.S. Nationals and won the $100,000 NHRA Traxxas Nitro Shootout on Saturday at Lucas Oil Raceway at Indianapolis.
Tony Schumacher raced to the No. 1 qualifying position in Top Fuel on Saturday in the Lucas Oil NHRA Nationals at Brainerd International Raceway.