- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
Topic - Erich O. Koehler
"That's really disturbing because I moved out to P.G. a year ago, changed over all my [information] a year ago. When I moved to P.G. and changed over my license at the DMV, I asked and they said I didn't need to do anything. They said I just couldn't vote in two places," he said.
He was concerned that someone was using his name fraudulently and said he was told he had done everything he needed to do to ensure that he was no longer registered in the District.